- Parking Kapellelaan is nearby; ±450 m.
- Shower facilities
Dogs on beach
A dog must always be on a lead
Dogs must always be on a lead in public places (that is, all public roads, parks, green spaces and the beach).
Dogs are not allowed in the following places
- Beach area 2: from 1 April to 30 September (except at beach terraces and at the establishments run on the beach if permitted by the owner or concession holder)
- Cemeteries (except for guide dogs)
- All public buildings
Dogs are allowed off the lead
- Beach area 1: to the west of Monument Leopold I from 30 September to 1 June
- Dog toilets
Nature reserves :
Different regulations; see the information signs at the entrance
More information: http://depanne.com/pdf/2013_de-panne_honden.pdf
Horses on beach
Horses are not allowed on the beach in certain areas between 10 am and 7 pm during the summer season (from 15 June until 15 September inclusive).
During this period, horses are not allowed between the municipal boundary with Koksijde and the riding path at the H. Conscienceplein and on the remaining part of the beach outside of the riding paths.
Accommodations near the beach
- Splendid 0705; ±125 m
- Novo panoramic sea view; ±150 m
- Westhoek Apartments; ±250 m
- Seaside Apartment; ±350 m
- Villa Vindina; ±400 m
- Apartment Plaza; ±400 m
- Ambassador Hotel; ±90 m
- Hotel Villa Escale; ±100 m
- Hotel Iris; ±125 m
- Hotel Villa Anita; ±150 m
- Parkhotel; ±300 m
- L.A. De Panne; ±300 m
- Hotel La Terrasse; ±300 m
- Hotel Royal; ±350 m